The Scoot Boot is the latest innovation in horse boots technology. Scoot Boot are simple and easy fit, and unlike many other horse hoof boots, the Scoot Boot will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain. This is because the Scoot Boot is constructed of very strong thermoplastic urethane (TPU) as well as the securing straps, which gives the Scoot Boot superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain that you and your horse may ride over.
- Ideal for horses with slightly longer than wide hooves
- Round hooves
- Slightly wider than long hooves (as long under 10mm width to length ratio and no excessive flaring on the hoof walls)
You can find the Scoot Boot size chart here.
Scoot Boot Regular (pair)
What accessories are included with each pair of Scoot Boots?
- Four pastern straps in black (2 on boots, 2 in spares bag)
- Two spare black front closure straps
- Eight spare knob hook plus screws
- One pair Trail Gaiters