CleanTrax is a deep-penetrating hoof cleanser 25g Bottle for single use
A real solution for hoof infections. It is used in conjunction with the CleanTrax hoof soaking boot or a reinforced plastic bag.
HANDLING AND PREPARATION
DO NOT open bottle until you are ready to use it.
Store the bottle in a refrigerator or a cool dry place. DO NOT leave it in the sun or expose to heat.
Before use, remove horseshoes or anything else on the hoof. If the horse is going to be shod, clean and prepare the hoof for shoeing first.
CleanTrax is safe to use on open wounds and will not affect the quality, colour or appearance of the skin or hair.
Clean Trax Hoof Cleanser
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Clean the hoof, remove and wash away excess dirt and debris.
2. Mix the entire contents of a bottle of CleanTrax into one gallon of room temperature tap water.
3. Pour all the CleanTrax solution into a CleanTrax hoof boot or reinforced plastic bag.
4. Immerse the hoof completely into the Cleantrax solution (If a bag is used, pull the top of the bag up above the knee and tie or tape it closed).
5. Soak the hoof for 45 minutes. If the infection is bad or recurring, extend the soak time to 60 minutes.
N.B. CleanTrax solution is good for a total of 90 minutes, so you can use the same solution to soak two hooves consecutively. When you are finished soaking, the solution can be poured or sprayed onto the stall floor, trailer mats and trimming area to eliminate fungal spores.
6. After soaking, DO NOT RINSE OR DRY THE HOOF. Put an empty plastic bag over the hoof and close the top. Allow the vapours to penetrate for 45 minues.
7. If the infection is bad or recurring, repeat the treatment in 2 to 4 weeks.
8. To protect the horse's feet and keep them free of infection, every 3 to 4 months use one bottle of CleanTrax to soak each hoof for 20 minutes.
PRECAUTIONS: The powder and solution are for external use only. Keep away from small children. The solution will damage coloured fabrics.